- Honey and marshmallow flavour
- Coats your throat with protection
- Suitable for day and night
A reliable and quick relief syrup that soothes irritating coughs.
Bronchostop junior cough syruphas been specifically formulated for children. This cough syrup provides a protective balm for the throat, helping to relieve dry or irritating coughs. With natural honey and marshmallow extract this deliciously flavoured cough medicine will be easier for your child to use when they have an irritating cough.
Made with mainly natural ingredients and alcohol free the Bronchostop junior syrup 200ml quickly and reliably relieves any cough that is associated with a cold and provides relief from both dry and chesty coughs. Bronchostop junior is not only suitable for use during the day but is also ideal for night time use. Through its soothing effect, it helps your child to have a peaceful and restorative sleep.
Features of Bronchostop junior cough syrup 200ml
- Alcohol free
- Works for all types of coughs
- Lactose-free and gluten-free
- Creates a protective barrier
- Soothing effects
- Free of artificial colours
- Children aged 1+
Warnings and cautions
Use in patients with intolerance's to sugars:
- Patients with rare hereditary fructose intolerance or glucose-galactose malabsorption should not take this product as it contains honey
Use in patients with diabetes:
- 15 ml Bronchostop junior contains 0.3 CU (carbohydrate units)
Use in pregnancy and breastfeeding:
- The use of Bronchostop junior is not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Use in children:
- Children under 3 years of age should consult with a doctor to exclude more serious diseases being present.
- Use in children under 1 year of age is not recommended
Concomitant use of Bronchostop junior with other medicines:
- If you take other medicines it is advised to take them half hour to one hour before or after intake of Bronchostop junior
Please consult a doctor if:
- your symptoms persist or worsen after 5 days, Dyspnoea, fever or purulent sputum occurs during the use of Bronchostop junior
- Bronchostop junior contains methyl4-hydroxybenzoate and propyl-4-hydroxybenzoate as preservatives. These may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed)
How to use
Children aged 1 year and above:
- 5ml up to 3 times daily.
Children aged 2-3 years:
- 5ml up to 4 times daily.
Children aged 4-5 years:
- 7.5ml up to 4 times daily.
Children aged 6-11 years:
- 15ml up to 4 times daily.
Bronchostop junior can be taken during the day and at night. For best therapeutic results it is recommended to take Bronchostop junior as frequently as recommended. If you are unsure or have any questions, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
15 ml of Bronchostop junior contains: 143 mg marshmallow dry extract, 750 mg honey.
Other ingredients: xylitol, xanthan, glycerol anhydrous, citric acid, strawberry aroma, methyl-4-hydroxybenzoate, propyl-4-hydroxybenzoate, purified water. Bronchostop kunior is free of artificial colours, lactose-free, gluten-free, alcohol-free and free of genetically modified organisms.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £30
£3.95 for orders up to £30
Delivered within 10 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Currently unavailable, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here