- Suitable for the whole family
- Easy to use one-touch function
- Accurate and fast results
Brother Max have thought of everything with this multi-award-winning thermometer that measures ear, forehead and room temperature for the entire family.
This thermometer offers a multi-temperature function which can be used to diagnose fever in children and adults. The 3-in-1 thermometer can be used to digitally take and measure the temperature of the forehead, the ear or the room. The innovative design means this thermometer is relatively non-invasive, simply to use and easy to wipe clean.
The device is accurate to 0.2° and provides simple and effective readings in just one second. Easy to read in all situations, it is back lit for night time readings to minimise disturbance to children at night. Complete a stand and a hard carry case, the one-touch digital thermometer can be taken anywhere you and your family are.
Features of Brother Max one-touch 3 in 1 digital thermometer
- 18 carat gold-plated hypo-allergenic head
- Digitally measures ear, forehead and room temperatures
- Suitable for babies, children and adults
- Easy to use one-touch function
- Accurate to 0.1°C in just 1 second
- No need for probe covers - just wipe clean
- Uniquely certified as both baby product and medical device
- Highly energy efficient with exceptionally long battery life
- Market-leading accuracy, speed and 3-in-1 versatility
- Auto back-light for night-time measurements
- BPA, phthalate and PVC-free
- 1 x One-touch 3-in-1 digital thermometer
- 1 x Hard wearing carry case
- 1 x Wall mount/stand
- 2 x AAA batteries
- User manual
- Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 13cm
Warnings and cautions
- Only use the device once you have read and understood the instructions
- The thermometer needs to be in the room in which the measurement is taken for at least 30 minutes before use
- The thermometer is only designed for the measuring area on the human body stated in the instructions for use
- The device is only intended for the purpose stated in the instructions
- Children must not be allowed to use the device. Medical devices are not toys
- Check before each use that the lens is intact. If it is damaged, please contact your retailer or the service address
- The device has been designed for practical use, but is not a substitute for a visit to the doctor
How to use
Switching thermometer on:
- The thermometer can be switched ON in either temperature modes - forehead or ear
- Start by briefly pressing 'On/Take Temp' button which turns on the thermometer. All icons will display on the screen for 2 seconds followed by a short beep indicating that the thermometer is now ready to use.
- Once ON, the screen displays the last ear or forehead temperature taken. Briefly pressing the 'On/Take Temp' button now will measure ear or forehead temperature (assuming device is the correct location).
Switching the thermometer off:
- Without any operation for 30 seconds i.e. left idle, the thermometer will automatically turn off. This is a power-save feature.
Measuring ear or forehead temperature:
- The thermometer is in either ear or forehead temperature mode. The side switch will indicate which temperature mode it is currently in and this will be confirmed on the LCD screen display.
- If it is in ear mode but you want forehead or vice versa, slide the button up or down to switch between modes.
Measuring ear temperature:
- Place the probe gently in to the ear, briefly press the 'On/Take Temp' button and leave the probe in contact with the ear until a beep sounds.
- Remove the probe and read the temperature on the screen.
Measuring forehead temperature:
- Place the probe gently on your left temple.
- Press and keep pressed the 'On/Take Temp' button.
- Move the probe across your forehead to the right temple.
- Always keeping the probe in contact with your forehead - and then let go of the 'On/Take Temp' button.
- Once a beep sounds, remove the probe from your forehead to read the temperature on the screen.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here