- 4 tools with 7 unique ends
- Stainless steel for easy cleaning
- Textured handle for grip and precision
The perfect blackhead removal kit for at home use.
The Brushworks blackhead blemish remover set is an at home blackhead removal kit that comes with 4 unique tools with 7 different heads to help extract blackheads for a smooth and clear complexion. This tools come in stainless steel for easy cleaning and each tool comes with a non slip grip for expert precision. Each tool has been designed for a specific purpose:
- Precision curved tweezers designed for focused extraction of blackheads and are curved to prevent damage to the surrounding skin.
- Angled loop & eye loop: perfect for hard to reach areas such as the side of your nose. and is ideal for extracting trapped sebum
- Lancet & spoon: is used to puncture the whitehead and remove the oil from the skin whilst the spoon extractor gently applies even pressure to release trapped sebum.
- Flat & small loop: is used to gently apply pressure to extract black heads. Small loop is a fast and simple way to remove white heads.
Features of Brushworks blackhead blemish remover set
- Angled loop and eye tool
- Gentle removes blackhead
- Works to keep your skin smooth and clear
- No slip grips
- 1x Curved extractor tweezer
- 1x Angled loop & eye loop tool
- 1x Lancet and spoon extractor
- 1x Flat and small loop tool
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
How to use
- Cleanse your face with warm water and hold a warm cloth to your face for a few seconds to open up the pores, or do so after a warm shower.
- Place the loop end of the extractor over the blackhead you want to extract.
- Gently press down on one side of the blackhead & move the tool across the top.
- When you have finished, cleanse your skin with cool water to help close the pores, gently pat dry and then apply your toner or moisturiser.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here