- Brighten & firms skin
- Deep kneading massage
- Improves circulation
Sculpting zinc roller for firmer skin.
Brushworks have created their cool zinc roller for a deep kneading massage on your skin for toned, firmer and brighter results, whilst also improving circulation. You can cleanse your face and apply serums/oils to the skin as well.
Features of Brushworks face sculpting zinc roller
- Enhance your skincare routine
- Vegan friendly
- More toned skin
- Cooling roller
- 1 x roller
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not wash with water
How to use
- Gently apply pressure and perform upward and outward strokes over the skin, at the end of each stroke lift the roller and start over.
- Begin with the chin and jawline, starting at the centre and rolling outwards towards the ear lobes.
- Cheeks should be rolled from the nose straight across the cheek bones towards the top of the ear.
- The under-eye area can be rolled gently outwards towards the temple.
- For the eyebrow area, gently follow the contour of your brow bone, from the bridge of your nose towards the temples.
- The forehead should be rolled from the middle outwards.
- You can finish the forehead with a slow and soothing roll starting between your eye brows and up to the hair line.
- Repeat the same motion 4-5 times in each area.
- Store in the fridge for an extra cooling effect.
- Your roller should be wiped down with a dry or damp clean cloth. Do not wash with water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here