- Rejuvenating skincare
- Targets breakouts, blackheads & fine lines
- Glowing & vibrant results
The derma roller, for a glow that will get you complements.
The roller uses its micro-needles to gently penetrate the upper layers of the skin, to leave you with youthful and vibrant results. It uses the 0.5mm needles to help rejuvenate skin by promoting new skin cell regeneration and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
Features of Brushworks micro needle derma roller
- Stimulates collagen & elastin
- Vegan friendly
- Helps new skin cell regeneration
- 0.5mm micro-needles
- 1 x roller
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Disinfect before and after every use
How to use
- If desired, apply your favourite serum before you begin rolling.
- You can roll the needles in three directions, vertical, horizontal, and diagonally.
- Spend no more than a total of two minutes using the roller in one session.
- Start by gently rolling up and down your forehead, cheeks and chin.
- Do not apply too much pressure and stay away from the eye area.
- You can then switch to horizontal movements followed by diagonal ones.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here