- Rejuvenating skincare
- Brightens & tightens
- Improves skin elasticity
Enhance your skin with this rejuvenating roller set.
This set includes the Brazilian rose quartz roller alongside the micro needle derma roller. The rose quartz roller soothes, cools and reduces puffiness, whilst the micro needle roller brightens and tightens skin to improve its overall appearance. They also work to transform your skin, improve elasticity and promote skin rejuvenation.
Features of Brushworks rejuvenating skin set
- Revitalising rollers
- Vegan friendly
- Boost your skincare routine
- Targets puffiness on skin
- 1 x Brazilian rose quartz roller
- 1 x micro needle derma roller
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Brazilian rose quartz roller:
- Gently roll the rose quartz roller over a clean, makeup free face.
- Using the wider roller, start just above the jaw line and roll in an outward and upward direction, towards your ears. Repeat this three times before moving to a different area of the face, working your way up.
- Use the smaller roller under your eyes and by the nose.
- Can be used after applying serums, oils and over sheet masks to help the product penetrate the skin.
- To reduce puffiness, cool the roller in the fridge before use.
- Gently wash after each use to remove excess product.
- Micro needle derma roller:
- You can roll the needles in three directions - vertical, horizontal, and diagonally. Spend no more than a total of two minutes using the roller in one session.
- Start by gently rolling up and down your forehead, cheeks and chin.
- Do not apply too much pressure and stay away from the eye area.
- You can then switch to horizontal movements followed by diagonal ones.
- If you want to use a serum with your derma roller, apply this before you begin rolling.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here