- Classic hair cream
- Holds all hair lengths
- Light glossy hold
Brylcreem really has stood the test of time. It has been going since 1928 and is still a formiddable brand today.
Brylcreem original light glossy hold is a light glossy hold cream ensures your hair is strong and well-maintained, whilst looking after your scalp.
Features of Brylcreem original light glossy hold
- Protein enriched
- Old school original
- Strong hair, healthy scalp
- All hair lengths
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water
- External use only
How to use
- Wet hair and rub through a small amount of Brylcreem original to style and condition your hair.
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Alba, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Petrolatum, Tocopherol, Glyceryl stearate, Lanolin Alcohol, Behenic Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Calcium hydroxide, BHT, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium sorbate, Benzyl alcohol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here