- Helps to relieve pain
- Helps prevent contamination
- Convenient and easy for the family
First aid kit for burn treatment.
A handy first aid burns treatment kit. This super essential pack contains a collection of Burnaid products including dressings and sachets of hydrogel, so you always have the right treatment on hand. Ideal all in one Burn kit for the home, workplace, first-aid kits and for recreation or travel
Features of Burnaid burn kit
- Aids in pain relief
- Readily rinsed off
- Contamination prevention
- Easy for family use
- Convenient and efficient kit
- 1 x 10x10cm 3mm foam dressing impregnated with cooling hydrogel
- 5 x Hydrogel 3.5g sachets
- 1 x Gauze bandage - providing complete burn care
- Minor burns, scalds and sunburn
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- See packaging for further information.
How to use
- Place burn under cold running water for 20 minutes.
- For small spot burns, apply Burnaid hydrogel liberally to burn area. For larger minor burns, place Burnaid impregnated dressing over the affected area.
- Bind lightly with the bandage if required. Repeat application in 30 minutes or as needed.
10x10cm gel impregnated dressing (x1), gel sachet 3.5g (x5), gauze bandage 5cm. Please see packaging for further details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here