- Relieves cramps
- Relaxes muscles
- Easy to swallow tablets
Easy to swallow tablets for the relief of irritable bowel syndrome.
Buscopan® IBS Relief relieves abdominal cramps which cause pain and discomfort in irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It works by an antispasmodic effect, relaxing the cramping muscle of your bowel.
Features of Buscopan IBS relief tablets
- Relieves: abdominal cramps, pain & discomfort
- For medically confirmed IBS
- Antispasmodic effect
- 40 x tablets
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Adults and children 12 Years
Warnings and cautions
- Not recommended for children under 12 years
- Not to be used if you have glaucoma (an eye condition), megacolon (a very enlarged colon), myasthenia gravis (a very rare muscle weakness), or are allergic to hyoscine butylbromide or the other ingredients
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Start by taking one tablet 3 times a day. If more relief is needed, you can increase your dose to a maximum of two tablets 4 times a day.
Hyoscine butylbromide. The other ingredients are: calcium hydrogen phosphate, maize starch, soluble starch, colloidal silica, tartaric acid, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, acacia, titanium dioxide, macrogol 6000, carnauba wax, white beeswax and povidone.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here