- Sugar free syrup
- For all types of coughs
- Dual action
Traditional herbal medicine for the relief of coughs.
Buttercup Bronchostop Syrup 120ml has been designed to be used as a traditional herbal medicinal product used for relief of coughs, such as, chesty coughs and dry, tickly, irritating coughs and catarrh, based on traditional use only.
Features of Buttercup bronchostop syrup
- Dual Action
- Relieves dry and chesty coughs
- Alcohol and sugar-free
Warnings and conditions
- Do not give to children under 12 years
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or allergic to any of the ingredients
- Talk to a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist after 7 days
- Read the package leaflet before use.For oral use
- Do not store above 25°C
- Store in the original package in order to protect the contents from light
- Close tightly after use
- After opening, use within 4 weeks
How to use
- Using the measuring cup provided, 15 ml of syrup to be taken every 4 hours, 4 times per day.
- If required, up to a maximum of 6 doses (90ml) can be taken per day.
See leaflet for further information.
Each 15ml of oral syrup contains the active ingredients: 120 mg of Extract (as Dry Extract) from Thyme Herb (Thymus Vulgaris L. and Thymus Zygis L., herb) (DER 7-13:1) Extraction solvent: Water, 830 mg of Extract (as liquid Extract) from Marshmallow Root (Althaea Officinalis L.) (DER 12-14:1) Extraction solvent: Water
Also contains: Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate and Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here