- Relieves dry, tickly coughs & sore throats
- Glycerin & liquid sugar
A non-drowsy cough liquid, which relieves dry, tickly coughs and sore throats.
Calcough children's soothing syrup is a clear, purple liquid available in 125 ml bottles.
Features of Calcough children's syrup 1+ years blackcurrant
- Soothing syrup
- Blackcurrant flavour
- 125ml bottle
- Children 1 year and over
Warnings and cautions
- If you are in any doubt about using, you should contact your doctor or pharmacist
- Do not give your child this medicine if they are under 1 year old and/or they are allergic to any of the ingredients
- This product contains 0.8 g glucose and 1.7 g sucrose in each 5 ml, which may be harmful to the teeth. If you have been told by your doctor that your child has an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before using this medicine. This should be taken into account in patients with diabetes
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
- If anyone has taken too much of this product, contact a doctor or your nearest Accident & Emergency Department (Casualty), taking this pack with you
- If you forget a dose, give the next dose when needed. Do not give a double dose
- This medicine is unlikely to cause side-effects unless your child is allergic to the ingredients. If your child experiences any side-effects or you are not sure about anything, talk to your doctor or pharmacist
- Do not give this medicine after the expiry date shown on the bottle. Keep the bottle tightly closed. There are no special storage instructions for this medicine
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicine no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment
- Retain carton for full instructions
How to use
- Children 1 - 5 years, one 5 ml spoonful.
- Children 5 years and over and adults (including the elderly), two 5 ml spoonfuls.
- Give the dose 3 or 4 times within 24 hours, if needed.
The active Ingredients in each 5 ml of medicine are Glycerin 0.75 ml and Liquid Sugar 1.93 ml. Other Ingredients are Citric Acid Monohydrate, Sodium Benzoate (E211), Anthocyanin, Blackcurrant Flavour, Blackcurrant Juice. Liquid Glucose and Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here