- Pain & fever relief
- Tasty strawberry flavour
- Starts to reduce fever in 15 minutes
A soothing relief from pain and fever for your children, when they need it most.
Calpol infant sugar free colour free 120mg/5ml oral suspension is a strawberry flavoured oral suspension and is used for the relief of fever (raised temperature), post-immunisation fever, cold and flu symptoms, teething, headache, sore throat, earache and other aches and pains. This product is intended for use in children aged 2 months to 6 years.
Features of Calpol infant sugar free colour free 120mg/5ml oral suspension
- Colour & sugar free
- Suitable for teething, headache & earaches
- Works during the night
- Targets cold and flu symptoms
- Children aged 2 months to 6 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Do not give to babies less than 2 months of old
- Only give if your baby weighs over 4 kg and was born after 37 weeks
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses
- Do not give more than 2 doses. This is to ensure that fever that may be due to a serious infection is quickly diagnosed. If your child is still feverish after two doses, talk to your doctor or pharmacist
How to use
- Children aged 2-3 months:
- 2.5ml, if necessary, after 4-6 hours, give a second 2.5ml dose.
- 3-6 months:
- 2.5ml, how often (in 24 hours): Up to 4 times.
- 6-24 months:
- 5ml, how often (in 24 hours): Up to 4 times.
- 2-4 years:
- 7.5ml (5ml + 2.5ml), How often (in 24 hours): Up to 4 times.
- 4-6 years:
- 10ml (5ml + 5ml), How often (in 24 hours): Up to 4 times.
Each 5ml contains 120 mg of Paracetamol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here