- Oral suspension
- Lowers post-immunisation temperatures
- Combats all aches and pains
This sugar-free pain-relieving liquid combats fever, headache, toothache and more.
Calpol SixPlus sugar-free original oral suspension relieves pain and fever as well as the symptoms of colds and flu, headaches, sore throats, toothache, general aches and pains, and even earache. Calpol is suitable for children from the age of six, as well as adults who have difficulty swallowing pain-relieving tablets.
Features of Calpol SixPlus original suspension pain relief
- Contains paracetamol
- Effective against colds, flu, sore throats and toothache
- Relives pain and/or fever
- Sugar-free formula
- Children six years old and over
- Adults who have difficulty swallowing pain-relief tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not give this medicine to your child for more than three days without speaking to your doctor or pharmacist
- Do not give anything else containing paracetamol with this medicine
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep the bottle in the outer carton
- Check that the cap on the bottle is securely engaged
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies
How to use
- For oral use only.
- Shake the bottle for at least 10 seconds before use.
- Always use the syringe supplied with the pack.
- Do not give more than four doses in any 24-hour period.
- Leave at least four hours between doses.
Maltitol, E420, E218 and E216, Paracetamol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here