- Washes away built up mucus
- Fingertip control
- Simple to use
Unlocks clogged and congested noses.
Calpol soothe & care saline nasal drops has been specifically designed to thin and wash away built up mucus in the nasal passages allowing it to unblock and clear your nose, helping you and you baby breathe easier.
This simple and easy to use nasal dropper uses a pipette that is controlled with your fingertips and can help relieve your nose from colds and flu, sinusitis and can even be used for allergies including hayfever. Designed to be a natural congestion relief means that is is suitable for everyone including babies.
Features of Calpol soothe & care saline nasal drops
- Effortlessly unblocks noses
- Natural congestion relief
- Soothes and cares
- Children of all ages
- Colds and blocked noses
Warnings and cautions
- Always follow the instructions carefully
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
Children under 2 years old
- Lay your child down and turn their head to one side.
- Put the nozzle into a nostril and press the spray head once.
- Then repeat in the other nostril.
Children over 2 years & adults
- Put the nozzle into one nostril, holding the bottle vertically.
- Press the other nostril closed.
- Press the spray head once and spray deeply, breathing in at the same time.
- Then repeat in the other nostril
Active Ingredients: Calpol Saline Nasal Drops are an isotonic saline solution containing Sodium Chloride (0.460% w/v), Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate (0.368% w/v) and disodium Phospate Dihydrate (0.712% w/v).
Also contains: Benzalkonium Chloride.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here