- Fragrant and exotic
- Passionate and powerful fragrance
- Notes of peach, vanilla and rose
Calvin Klein obsession perfume launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in 1985.
Refreshing and oriental, this feminine scent possesses a blend of vanilla, amber, orange blossom, and other oriental spices.
Features of Calvin Klein cK obsession for ladies eau de parfum spray 30ml
- Eau de parfum
- A passionate, exotic and powerful fragrance
- Calvin Klein Obsession is an oriental fragrance, sexy and sensual and irresistible
- Calvin Klein currently has a collection of 79 perfumes since its first creation.
- The company's first perfume was launched in 1981 and has continued to be a success capturing the spirit of the decades in which they are released.
Warnings and cautions
- Please see packaging for warning information.
How to useDO'S
- On the Pulse
- Perfume should be sprayed around the pulse points of the wrists, and behind the ears, to release the fragrance over time.
- For a longer-lasting aroma, spritz the hair lightly (avoiding the wet look!) or try spraying a few drops on your hair brush
- Rub it Out
- Avoid rubbing the wrists together after a spritz, as this makes the scent disperse too quickly
- The bright light and damp of the bathroom are a perfume's worst enemy! Store fragrance in a cool dry place. Best places are a drawer or cupboard or in its box in a cool DRY place & keep out of direct sunlight.
- The alcohol in perfume can damage some fabrics so don't spray on your clothes
Alcohol Denat, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water/Eau, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Ethylhexyl ethoxycinnamate, Farnesol, Eugenol, Citral, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, BHT, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, D&C Orange No. 4 (CI 15510), Ext. D&C Violet No. 2 (CI 60730), FD&C Red No. 4 (CI 14700), FD&C Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here