- Hygienic and easy to use
- Effectively relieves odour and discharge restoring your balance
- Once a day reliable treatment
An effective alternative to antibiotics for the treatment of bacterial vaginosis.
Bacterial vaginosis is a common vaginal infection experienced by many women and occurs when the vagina loses its natural PH balance. Symptoms include watery, grey discharge and sometimes a fishy smell. Canesbalance is a lactic acid gel that is used to effectively treat the symptoms of bacterial vaginosis.
Included in this pack are 7 individual applicators with a measured dosage that has been clinically proven to relieve unpleasant odour, restrict the growth of bad bacteria and encourage the growth of good bacteria in the vagina. Canesbalance offers an effective alternative to antibiotics and works be re balancing the pH levels. This triple action treatment is easy to use in the privacy of your own home and sets to work straight away to restore the natural environment of your intimate area, providing instant relief from discomfort.
Features of Canesbalance bacterial vaginosis vaginal gel
- Clinically proven to treat the symptoms of bacterial vaginosis by restoring pH balance
- Hygienic and easy to use
- Effectively relieves unpleasant odour and abnormal discharge
- Restricts growth of bad bacteria
- Contains no preservatives
- 7x Single-use 5 ml applicators
- Women who experience recurrent BV
- Pregnancy or menstruation
Warnings and cautions
- You should consult your doctor if you think you may have a vaginal infection during pregnancy
- May cause some stinging if there are cracks in vaginal tissue - please consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are concerned
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if you are allergic to shellfish
- If tab is broken off before use, discard and do not use
- Not suitable if you are trying to conceive
- Do not use as a contraceptive
How to Use
For best effects, use before bed.
- Twist off the end tab.
- Lie in a comfortable position.
- Gently insert applicator into your vagina as far in as it will go.
- Squeeze applicator to release the gel.
- Remove the tube after squeezing and discard.
It is common for the gel to leak out after use - this does not mean it hasn't worked.
Active ingredients: Lactic Acid (L-Lactic Acid) 225 mg.
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycogen, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Propylene Glycol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here