- Dual action
- Treatment for Athlete's foot
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
Effective dual action treatment for Athlete's foot.
Canesten dual action 1% w/w cream contains an anti fungal ingredient which effectively treats fungal infections such as athlete's foot. The active substance in Canesten dual action cream is clotrimazole. Clotrimazole belongs to a group of medicines called imidazoles and is an anti-fungal agent which fights the cause of fungal skin infections. The anti-bacterial ingredient gets rid of bacteria that makes your feet smell.
Features of Canesten athlete's foot 1% w/w cream
- Dual action easy to apply cream
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
- Eradicates fungi that cause athlete's foot
- Gets rid of bacteria that makes your feet smell
- Those with Athlete's foot
Warnings and cautions
- Stored in the original carton<
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Canesten® Canesten Dual Action Cream is for external use only
- Do not put the cream in your mouth or swallow it
How to use
- Before use, pierce the tube seal by inverting the cap over the end of the tube and press.
- If the feet are infected, they should be washed and dried thoroughly, especially between the toes, before applying the cream.
- Canesten Dual Action Cream should be applied thinly and evenly to the affected areas two or three times daily and rubbed in gently.
- A strip of cream (1/2 cm long) is enough to treat an area of about the size of the hand.
- The treatment should be continued for at least one month to prevent re-infection.
If you have athlete's foot, it may help to use an antifungal dusting powder as well. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to recommend one.
The active substance is Clotrimazole at a strength of 1% w/w.
The other ingredients are Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol and Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here