- Clears the cause and symptoms of thrush
- Internal and external treatment
- For women with a previous vaginal thrush diagnosis
Soothes and clears the cause and symptoms of thrush.
Designed to be used by women who have previously been diagnosed with vaginal thrush, and recognise the symptoms they are experiencing as thrush. This combination pack with two thrush creams will help to clear the internal cause and the external symptoms of thrush.
This pack contains a slim applicator with 5g cream so you can easily treat the internal cause of vaginal thrush, as well as a tube of soothing cream for relief of the external itching. This 2 in 1 treatment helps with symptoms such as: whitish, odourless vaginal discharge, persistent burning, itching, redness, swelling and soreness of the vagina and vulva.
Features of Canesten Thrush Combi Internal & External Cream
- For women who have previously been diagnosed with vaginal thrush
- Contains the active ingredient clotrimazole
- Internal and external treatments
- Soothes and clears vaginal thrush
- Treats the internal cause of fungal infections
- 1 x prefilled applicator with 5g of internal cream
- 1 x tube of soothing cream for external symptoms
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use Canesten cream combi internal and external creams if this is the first time you have had symptoms of vaginal thrush, instead consult your doctor
- For use in around the vagina only
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in either cream, or other vaginal treatments for thrush
- Do not use to treat nail or scalp infections
- Do not use the creams, and see your doctor as soon as possible if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant, you have had more than two episodes of vaginal thrush in the last six months or if you or your partner has previously had a sexually transmitted disease
- Do not use if you have any of the following symptoms; irregular or abnormal vaginal bleeding or a blood-stained discharge; ulcers, blisters or sores of the vagina or vulva; lower abdominal pain; pain or difficulty in passing urine; fever or chills; feeling sick or vomiting; a foul smelling discharge from the vagina; diarrhoea; redness, irritation or swelling associated with treatment
- For external use only
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
Directions (ages 16 to 60):
- Wash your hands before and after using the creams.
- Insert the contents of the pre-filled applicator into the vagina preferably at night.
- Apply the external cream thinly to the affected area 2 to 3 times a day.
If no improvement is seen after 7 days consult your doctor.
The 5g of internal cream contains: Clotrimazole 500mg (10% w/w) It also contains Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate and Purified Water.
The 10g tube of cream contains: Clotrimazole 200mg (2% w/w) It also contains Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Benzyl Alcohol and Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here