- Soothes sunburn
- Mild antiseptic
- Relieves itching from bites and stings
Soothes sunburn and other minor skin conditions.
Calamine lotion is a mild astringent and antiseptic. It relieves the symptoms of mild sunburn and minor skin conditions.
Features of Care+ calamine lotion 200ml
- Soothes minor skin conditions
- Ideal for sunburn, bites and stings
- Easy to use
- Calamine with zinc oxide
Warnings and cautions
- Read all the label before use
- Do not use the medicine if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients listed
- Ask your doctor before use if having an x-ray, as the product may mask the x-ray picture
- Ask your doctor before use if pregnant or breastfeeding
- For external use only
- If you accidentally swallow some see a doctor straight away
- There are no known side effects from using this medicine when used as directed. If you notice any side effects, stop use and tell your doctor or pharmacist
- Use by the date shown on the label
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
- Shake the bottle.
- Apply with a pad of cotton wool to the affected skin as required.
Active ingredients: Calamine 15% w/v, Zinc Oxide 5% w/v.
Also contains: Bentonite (E558), Sodium Citrate, Glycerol (E422), Phenol and Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here