- For the temporary relief of constipation
- Helps bowel movements in adults and children
- Lubricates to softens stools
For the temporary relief of constipation.
Care liquid paraffin is formulated for children over three and adults experiencing constipation. If you’re experiencing constipation you may find that your stools are hard to pass, they may be larger, lumpier and harder than you or your child are used to.
Care oral solution contains the active ingredient, liquid paraffin which helps to lubricate and softens stools to produce regular bowel movements. Liquid paraffin helps to make your stools easier to push out, by softening hard or lumpy stools, providing temporary relief.
Features of Care liquid paraffin 150ml
• Relieves constipation
• Offers temporary relief
• An easy to take oral solution
• Regulates bowel movements
• Helps decrease pain caused by constipation
• Children over 3 years old
Warnings and cautions
• Do not use this medicine if you or your child are allergic to liquid paraffin
• Do not use for long periods
• Ask your doctor for advice before using liquid paraffin if you are pregnant, might be pregnant or breastfeeding
• Possible side effects include inflammation and formation of lumps, prolonged use may cause liquid to leak from the anus which can cause irritation, accidently breathing in the liquid may cause congestion of the lungs
• Speak to your doctor if you or your child have persistent stomachache, difficulty swallowing or use medicine to aid bowel movements everyday
How to use
Adults, elderly, children over 12:
Take two to six 5ml spoonfuls when required.
Children 3 – 12 years:
Take one to four 5ml spoonfuls as required.
Active ingredient: liquid paraffin 100% v/v
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here