- Clinically proven
- Cools and helps relieve itching
- From 6 months
Helps relieve the irritating symptoms of chickenpox.
How does Care Virasoothe work? The red spots and blisters associated with chickenpox can often become itchy, inflamed and infected with bacteria. Scratching these areas can spread any infection and can lead to scarring. Care Virasoothe provides cooling and soothing relief to the affected areas, reducing the urge to scratch.
It contains Osmo 4, a unique patented technology that has been clinically proven to relieve the irritating symptoms of chickenpox by cooling the skin and thereby relieving itching. By protecting the skin's environment it allows the skin to heal naturally which can help reduce long-term scarring.
Features of Care+ virasoothe chickenpox relief cooling gel 75g• Cools and helps relieve itching
• Supports natural healing
• Helps reduce scarring
• From 6 months
• It can be used all over the face and body
• Free From artificial preservatives
Warnings and cautions
• Should only be treated under medical supervision
• Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if: You are sensitive to any of the ingredients in Care Virasoothe
• Avoid contact with the eyes
• For external use only
How to use
1. Wash and dry hands before use.
2. Rub the gel into the skin sparingly with a light massaging action.
3. Apply two to three times a day or whenever relief is needed.
Glycerin, PEG-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer Sodium Hydroxide, Purified Water
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here