- Cools & helps relieve itching
- Supports natural healing
- Helps reduce scarring
ViraSoothe spray gel helps relieves the irritating symptoms of chickenpox.
The red spots and blisters associated with chickenpox can often become itchy, inflamed and infected with bacteria. Scratching these areas can spread and infection and can lead to scarring.
ViraSoothe spray gel provides cooling and soothing relief to the affected areas, reducing the urge to scratch. It contains Osmo Care a unique patented technology that has been clinically proven to relieve the irritating symptoms of chickenpox by cooling the skin and thereby relieving itching.
By protecting the skins environment it allows the skin to heal naturally which can help reduce long term scarring.
Features of Care virasoothe spray gel
- Suitable from 6 months old
- Cooling and soothing relief
- Reduces urge to scratch
- Clinically proven
- With Osmo Care technology
- 6 months+
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Wash and dry your hands before and after use.
- Unlock the trigger by twisting the plastic lock.
- Holding the bottle approximately 10cm from the skin, spray the gel onto the skin.
- If required, gently rub the gel into the affected area with a light massaging action.
- Apply two to three times a day or whenever relief is needed.
- Application to the face can be best achieved by applying via your hand and gently rubbing-in in the normal way.
Please see packaging for details.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here