- Accurate readings
- Safe testing
- Contact free
Non-contact thermometer that accurately measures your temperature.
The Caretalk no contact thermometer model TH1009N has been carefully developed for accurate, safe and fast contact free measurements at a distance of approximately 5cm from the forehead.
This lightweight and easy-to-use thermometer allows you to measure temperature in a range of up to five centimeters. It has infrared technology and an ultra-sensitive reader that guarantees optimal results and is suitable for multiple functions: in addition to measuring body heat, it can also be used to measure the temperature of liquids (e.g. the temperature of the smallest bottles in the house), as well as the ambient temperature.
Features of Caretalk no contact thermometer
- Accurate readings
- Can take your temperature without contact
- Forehead, ambient and temperature measurement
- Hygienic and convenient to use
- Fast measurements
- Technology: infrared technology
- Operating conditions: 10 ℃ -40 ℃
- Screen resolution: 0.1 ℃ / ℉
- Measurement range: - Ear / Forehead: 32 ℃ -42.9 ℃ (89.6 ℉ -109.2 ℉)
- Object ： 0 ℃ -100 ℃ (32 ℉ -212 ℉) Accuracy: ± 0.2 ℃ / ± 0.4 ℉
- Memory: 35 memory
- Measurement time: 1 second quick measurement time
- Wait time: 3 seconds
- Two switchable temperature units: ℃ / ℉
- Power supply: 2 * 1.5V (AAA)
- Product size: 165 * 46 * 33mm (L * W * H)
- Product weight: 72.6 g without battery
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- Please see packing for further information.
How to use
- Place the thermometer in your hand, do no press the measure button yet, make sure the probe is clean before measuring.
- Press the measure button, keep the thermometer flat until you hear DIDI sound, then the back light will be light according to temperature. The measurement is complete in approx. 1 second, and the thermometer may be removed from the head.
- Read the temperature on the display.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here