- Easy to swallow tablets
- Gentle on the body
- IBS relief and prevention
Natural relief product for IBS with peppermint oil and simethicone.
Careway Mebeverine Hydrochloride 135mg IBS relief has been specially formulated or the symptomatic treatment of irritable bowel syndrome and other conditions usually included in this grouping, such as: chronic irritable colon, spastic constipation, mucous colitis, spastic colitis. Mebeverine is effectively used to treat the symptoms of these conditions, such as: colicky abdominal pain and cramps, persistent, non-specific diarrhoea (with or without alternating constipation) and flatulence
Features of Careway mebeverine hydrochloride 135mg IBS relief tablets
- Helps with bloating and discomfort
- Treats painful spasms and cramps
- Pack of 15 tablets
- Can be used to treat pressure and fullness in the abdomen
- 15 tablets
- Adults aged 18 to 65 years
Warnings and cautions
- See your Doctor if you think you have IBS symptoms so they can try to determine the cause
- For oral use only
- This product is not intended to relieve constipation or diarrhoea
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Please read the instructions on the packaging.
For more information please read the packaging.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here