- Soothing & moisturising
- For healthy-looking lips
- Award-winning formula
Carmex lip balm is the ultimate pocket hero.
The award-winning formula is a favourite of celebrities and make-up artists all over the world. Containing menthol, camphor and beeswax and the Carmex trademark tingle we know and love. Bursting with scent, it protects and moisturises dry lips and contains added protection of SPF 15. Use as an undercoat to lipstick or on its own to give your lips a natural healthy shine.
Features of Carmex lip balm tube
- Helps to soothe dry lips
- SPF 15 protection
- Fruity & sweet aroma
- Leaves a healthy shine
- Long lasting relief
- Adults & children over 3 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Not to be used for children under 3 years of age
- Discontinue use if irritation develops
- Store product out of the sun/away from heat
How to use
- Apply as often as you like.
- Great as a hydrating primer before, or a top coat after applying lipstick.
Original: Petrolatum, Lanolin, Cera Alba, Cetyl Esters, Paraffinum Liquidum, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Camphor, Aroma, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Vanillin, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.
Strawberry: Petrolatum, Lanolin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Aroma, Cera Alba, Cetyl Esters, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Benzophenone-3, Paraffinum Liquidum, Camphor, BHT, Menthol, Vanillin.
Cherry: Petrolatum, Lanolin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzohenone-3, Cera Alba, Cetyl Esters, Paraffin, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Aroma, Camphor, Menthol, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Cinnamal, Eugenol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here