- Tightens pores & reveals glow
- 100% natural origin ingredients
- Hydrating & radiance boosting
100% natural skincare mist with multiple properties.
Caudalie beauty elixir reveals the complexion’s glow and tightens pores all while setting make-up. They have packed their ingredients with green grape to hydrate and boost your skin with radiance. The addition of rosemary essential oil is rich in volatile oils, flavonoids and phenolic acids.
Created in 1997 and inspired by the ancient youth elixir recipe prepared for the Queen of Hungary in the 16th century, Mathilde Thomas wanted to reinterpret this infusion of plants for the skin. Today, Beauty Elixir is used and recommended by make-up artists and celebrities worldwide.
Features of Caudalie beauty elixir
- Complexion enhancing
- Enriched with green grape & rose essential oil
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan friendly
- Tested under dermatological supervision
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Shake before use, then spritz on the face and décolleté avoiding the eyes.
Aqua/water/eau, alcohol, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower water, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, potassium alum, glycerin, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, commiphora myrrha resin extract, styrax tonkinensis resin extract, melissa officinalis leaf oil, citral, linalool, limonene, geraniol, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, citronellol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol, parfum (fragrance)*, farnesol, benzyl benzoate.(010/035).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here