- Dermatologically tested
- Conditions skin
- Professional formulas
A foot care cream for the control of dry and rough skin.
It softens hard, dry skin helping to keep it soft and supple, and helps prevent further problems developing. Developed in Sweden, CCS's professionally inspired formulas work with your body's natural defences to condition skin.
Features of CCS foot care cream 175ml
- To manage and help prevent dry and rough skin
- Professional foot care
- Lanolin free
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use on open wounds or broken skin
How to use
- Initially, apply twice daily and then massage in as required, to help keep feet in good condition.
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Urea, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myrtrimonium Bromide, Benzalkonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Limonene.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here