- Complete from A to Zinc
- Enhanced formula
- Helps unlock energy from food
High-quality micro nutrients to help support your nutritional needs.
Centrum Advance has been designed to help your body get all the required amount of vitamins and minerals every day to help your body function at its very best. Centrum Advance formula has been developed by experts to provide a high quality supplement to help support your nutritional needs and can help with the following:
Energy Levels: Enriched with Vitamins B1, B2, pantothenic acid, B6 and the minerals phosphorus and magnesium help release energy from food to contribute to your overall health and well-being.
Immunity: Antioxidant vitamin C and the mineral zinc help to maintain a healthy immune system.
Looking Healthy: Vitamins A, C, E and the B vitamins (riboflavin, niacin and B6) for maintenance of healthy-looking hair and skin.
Bones: Vitamin D aids the absorption and metabolism of calcium which is needed for the maintenance of strong, healthy bones.
Blood: Sufficient intake of vitamin B12, folic acid and iron is essential to help maintain healthy blood cells. Calcium may also have a role in blood pressure.
Heart: Folic acid, combined with other B vitamins, helps to reduce high levels of the amino acid homocysteine, helping to maintain a healthy heart.
Eyes: Vitamin A and lutein (a carotenoid) help keep eyes healthy and therefore can help maintain healthy eyesight.
Concentration: Iron plays an important role in maintaining healthy blood, which is needed for normal work performance and concentration.
Features of Centrum advance tablets
- Centrum Advance contains 24 key nutrients
- Supports the general wellbeing of adults
- Centrum Advance is sugar free
- Backed by over 35 years of nutritional expertise
- Complete from A to Zinc
- Centrum Advance is gluten- and lactose-free
Ingredients per tablet % NRV[*] Vitamin A (RE) (25% as beta-carotene) 800 µg 100% Vitamin E (α-TE) 15 mg 125% Vitamin C 100 mg 125% Vitamin K 30 µg 40% Thiamine 1.4 mg 127% Riboflavin 1.75 mg 125% Vitamin B6 2 mg 143% Vitamin B12 2.5 µg 100% Vitamin D 5 µg 100% Biotin 62.5 µg 125% Folic acid 200 µg 100% Niacin (NE) 20 mg 125% Pantothenic acid 7.5 mg 125% Calcium 162 mg 20% Phosphorus 125 mg 18% Magnesium 100 mg 27% Iron 5 mg 36% Iodine 100 µg 67% Copper 500 µg 50% Manganese 2 mg 100% Chromium 40 µg 100% Molybdenum 50 µg 100% Selenium 30 µg 55% Zinc 5 mg 50%
- 30 tablets
- Adults and children over 11
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- If taking other supplements, please read the label, since they may contain the same ingredients
- Product contains iron, which can be harmful to children if taken in large doses
- This product is not suitable for pregnant or breast feeding women
How to use
- Take one tablet daily with water, preferably with food.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agents: E460, E464, Vitamin C, Potassium Chloride, Gelatin, Stabiliser E1202, Niacinamide, Vitamin E, Starch, Ferrous Fumarate, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Sucrose, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Beta-Carotene, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A, Emulsifiers E570, E470, E433, Lutein, Modified Starch, Lactose (from Milk), Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Anti Caking Agent E551, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Colourants E110, E171.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here