- New specially enhanced formula
- Ideal for adults 50+
- Complete daily multivitamin
Centrum advance 50+ is specially formulated for adults 50+.
A complete daily multivitamin/multimineral food supplement for adults 50+, Centrum advance has a specially enhanced formula. The balanced nutrient combination and adjusted levels of key vitamins and minerals from A to zinc help to support your changing health needs.
Features of Centrum advance 50+ 30 tablets
- Helps unlock energy from food to help you feel full of life and vitality
- With antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system of adults over 50+
- Balanced blend of lutein and beta carotene essential for healthy vision
- Includes calcium, vitamin D and magnesium to help maintain strong bones
- 30 tablets
- Adults 50+
Warnings and cautions
- Always replace lid after use
- The container inside this pack is sealed for your safety. Do not use if the foil is broken
- Store out of sight and reach of young children
- Store dry and not above 25°C
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- A healthy lifestyle and a varied and balanced diet are important. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- If taking other supplements, please read the label, since they may contain the same ingredients
- The product contains iron, which can be harmful to children if taken in large doses
- This product is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women
How to useTake one tablet daily with water, preferably with food.
Energy, protein, carbohydrate, sugar and fat content negligible. Free from gluten, wheat and yeast.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C, Bulking Agents: E460, E464, Potassium Chloride, Gelatin, Stabiliser E1202, Niacinamide, Starch, Vitamin E, Sucrose, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Oxide, Anti Caking Agent E551, Manganese Sulfate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Lutein, Cupric Sulfate, Emulsifiers E570, E470, E433, Vitamin A, Folic Acid, Modified Starch, Lactose (from Milk), Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Colourants E110, E129, E132, E171.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here