- With 3 essential ceramides
- Up to 24 hour hydration
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Approved by dermatologists.
Approved by dermatologists CeraVe Eye Repair Cream helps to restore the protective barrier found in the skin of the delicate eye area. The fast absorbing lotion is enriched with three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid to help reduce the appearance of tired looking eyes, dark circles and puffiness.
The non-greasy and fragrance free lotion can be used on even sensitive skin for brighter, smoother looking skin. This eye cream infiltrates the skin throughout the day leaving you with brighter looking and improved tone under your eyes.
Features of CeraVe eye cream
- Improves tone under your eyes
- Fragrance free lotion
- Dark circles under eyes
Warnings and cautions
- See packaging
How to use
- Apply around the eye area and smooth until thoroughly absorbed.
Aqua/Water, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Isononyl Isonanoate, Methyl Glucose, Sesquistearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Carbomer, Laureth-4, Triethanolamine, Tocopherol, Butylene Glycol, Prunus, Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Sweet Almond Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Zinc Citrate, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extractm Maltodextrin, Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum, Nodosum Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide Eop
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here