- Gently exfoliates skin
- All day hydration
- Contains 3 essential ceramides
Gently cleanses without disrupting the protective skin barrier.
CeraVe smoothing moisturising cream has been developed alongside dermatologists to create a cream that helps to alleviate rough and bumpy skin, giving it a dose of hydration to leave it feeling smoother in just 3 days. Infused with salicylic acid and urea, this smoothing cream gently exfoliates your skin without damaging your skins natural barrier.
This fast absorbing exfoliating cream helps your skin by protecting the skins natural barrier with three essential ceramides and using MVE technology helps to lock moisture into your skin, keeping it hydrated for up to 24 hours. CeraVe smoothing moisturising cream is free of physical exfoliants & fragrances and is non irritating and non comedogenic.
Features of CeraVe soothing moisturising cream
- Hydrates and smoothes rough & bumpy skin
- Gentle on your skin
- Developed with dermatologists
- Helps to retain the skin's natural moisture
- Fragrance free & non-comedogenic
- 177ml / 340g
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- If irritations occur stop using immediately
How to use
- Apply liberally to the body and face, as often as needed.
Aqua/Water, Urea, Cetyl Al Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Butyrospermum Park11 Butter/Shea Butter, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, PEG-100 Stear, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, Triacetin, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Cerbomer, Sodium Lactate, Salicylic Acid, Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyacetophenone, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here