- Dual-action to help remove hardened ear wax
- For rapid removal of hardened ear wax
- Easy to use
Cerumol ear drops is a tried and trusted ear wax treatment which has successfully treated millions of ears over the years.
Cerumol ear drops have been reformulated to bring you a dual action formula used to soften and remove ear wax with ease. Cerumol drops comes with a dropper included, which has a handy screw on lid making the product easier to store. The gentle formulation can be used to treat problem ear wax, or to prepare ears before syringing.
Features of Cerumol ear drops 10ml
- Gentle formulation
- Treats problem ear wax
- Dual action formula
- Softens ear wax
- Dropper included
- Children over 1 year of age
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if the ear is infected, bleeding or inflamed
- Do not use if the eardrum is perforated
- Do not freeze
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using Cerumol Ear Drops if you are using any other medication in the ear
- Consult your GP before using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
How to use
For adults, the elderly and children over 1 year:
- Tilt the head to one side so your ear is facing towards the ceiling.
- Using the dropper, place 5 drops of oil into the ear.
- Then gently massage around the outside of the ear.
- Allow a few minutes for the drops to reach the eardrum by keeping the head tilted.
- Then use a tissue to wipe away any surplus product that runs from the ear.
- Repeat in the other ear if required.
- Use the drops twice a day for three days.
Children under 5 years should receive medical diagnosis and supervision.
Propylene Glycol Dicaprylocaprate, Butoxyl, Turpentine Oil, Chlorocresol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here