- Soothing bath treatment
- Protects and moisturises the skin
- Suitable for babies and children
A fragrance-free soothing and re-hydrating bath formula specially designed for dry, sensitive eczema prone skin.
Cetraben emollient bath additive is a fragrance-free, clear, soothing and moisturising bath formula specially designed for those living with dry, sensitive or eczema prone skin. Cetraben bath additive contains oils that form an 'occlusive' layer on the skin to help re-hydrate and retain moisture in the skin. Due to this 'occlusive' layer the skin feels softer and smoother.
Adding Cetraben bath additive to the daily bath or applying it in the shower instead of harsh soaps or gels, will re-hydrate the skin and reduce symptoms associated with eczema. When used in the bath or shower it protects the skin all over the body and not just in areas of dry, damaged skin.
Features of Cetraben bath additive 500ml
- Soothing bath and shower treatment
- Light liquid paraffin
- Cruelty free
- Soothes and moisturises
- Suitable for everyday use
- Fragrance free
- Children and babies
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes - if product does come into contact with the eyes wash with water immediately
- Discontinue use if you experience any irritation or reaction
How to use
Preparing the pump
- Remove the tamper evident clip from the bottle.
- Place a fingertip over the nozzle.
- To expel any are fully depress the pump several times.
- Check to ensure the product is being dispensed. If not, repeat previous steps.
- Cetraben bath additive is a medicine and contains light liquid paraffin.
- Always read the label.
Using in a bath
- Run a bath.
- Whilst the water is running add in the Cetraben bath additive.
- Add one measure for every 10cm depth of bath water.
Using in a shower
- Using in a shower.
- Ensure the skin is wet before use.
- Once skin is wet apply the bath additive.
- Rinse well with water.
Light Liquid Paraffin 82.8% and Other ingredients: C-12-13-Pareth-3 and medium chain triglycerides.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here