- Approved by the British Skin Foundation
- Suitable for every day use
- Instant hydration that soothes and protects
Hydrates dry and damages skin and locks in moisture.
Cetraben Lotion is a lightweight moisturising lotion that soothes, protects and delivers instant hydration from the first use. It is quick drying and ideal for frequent use throughout the day. It is suitable for dry, sensitive and eczema-prone skin and helps protect the skin barrier by locking in moisture and protecting against irritants and water loss. Discover Expert Skin Hydration with Cetraben, the first eczema-prone skin care range to be approved by the British Skin Foundation.
Features of Cetraben cream
- Suitable for everyday use
- Calms and hydrates the skin
- No 1 GP Recommended Cream
- 96% of people would recommend*
- Suitable for daily use as much as required on face and body
- Instant hydration, soothes and protects
- Absorbs and dries quickly
- Free from fragrances and parabens
- Cruelty free
- Ideal for covering larger areas of eczema or dry skin
- Recyclable packaging
- For daily use as much as required on face and body
- Children over one year
- Dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- Speak with your doctor before use if the skin is badly cracked, infected or bleeding
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For external use only
- If product comes into contact with your eyes rinse immediately
- Avoid vigorously rubbing in the cream as this could cause itchy skin
How to use
Remove the tamper evident clip from the neck of the bottle.
- Place a fingertip over the nozzle.
- Fully depress the pump several time to expel air.
- Remove fingertip and test to ensure cream is being dispensed. If not repeat the previous steps.
For daily use
- Apply Cetraben cream as often as required to moisturise the skin. Ensure the treated area is well covered.
- Apply the cream gently in the same direction of the hair growth.
- To protect against dry skin, apply before and after bathing or showering.
Purified Water, White Soft Paraffin 13.2% w/w, Light Liquid Paraffin 10.5% w/w, Emulsifying Wax (SLS free), Polysorbate 60, Glycerol, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid Monohydrate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here