- 2-in-1 wash and moisturiser
- Hydrates and softens the skin
- Ideal for everyday use
Soothing and moisturising formula specially designed for those living with dry, sensitive or eczema prone skin.
Cetraben, expert skin hydration. skin irritation can be caused by the detergents and chemicals found in soap and body washes. For those suffering with eczema or dry skin this can be an issue, Cetraben daily cleansing cream is an ideal substitute that cleanses and hydrates skin, helping to relieve itchy, irritated and eczema-prone skin. For use in the shower, as a hand wash or everyday moisturiser for sensitive skin.
Cetraben is the first eczema-prone skin care range to be approved by the British Skin Foundation.
Features of Cetraben daily cleansing cream 200ml
- Contain no parabens
- Fragrance Free
- 2-1 wash & moisturiser
- Suitable for daily use on face and body
- Free from animal testing
- Recyclable packaging
- Suitable for everyday use
- Hydrates and softens the skin
- Children over 1 year
- Dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid vigorously rubbing in the cream as this could cause itchy skin
- If your skin is badly cracked, infected or bleeding consult your doctor before use
- For external use only
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
Using as a soap substitute
- Damp the skin with warm water.
- Gently massage the Cetraben daily cleansing cream onto wet skin.
- Rinse off under warm running water.
- Pat dry the skin with a soft towel.
Using as a daily moisturiser
- Apply gently to the skin in one direction.
- Avoid rubbing as that can increase skin irritation.
Petroleum, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here