- Suitable for daily use, morning and evening
- Soothes dry, itchy and sensitive skin
- Suitable for eczema-prone skin
Gentle cleanser for sensitive, dry, itchy skin.
Cetraben Moisture Protect Facial Cleanser is a gentle cleanser for sensitive, dry, itchy skin and is also suitable for eczema-prone skin. It soothes, softens and hydrates without irritation and doesn't disrupt the skin barrier. Ideal for daily use morning and evening as required.
Discover Expert Skin Hydration with Cetraben, the first eczema-prone skin care range to be approved by the British Skin Foundation."
Features of Cetraben moisture protect facial cleanser
- Cleanses and refreshes the skin
- Maintains and restores skin moisture
- Effectively removes oil and makeup
- It leaves your skin soft and luminous
- Neither irritates nor disrupts the skin's protective barrier
- Approved by the British Skin Foundation
- Ideal for daily use morning and evening
- 1 year +
- Eczema-prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- If irritations occur, stop using immediately
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Use morning and evening.
- Wash your face and eyes with plenty of water.
- Massage the product into wet skin.
- Using a soft towel, pat dry.
- The best results are obtained if you moisten with your favorite cetraben product after use.
Aqua, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ceteary Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 60, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here