- Absorbent teething dribble bib
- Silicone teether attached
- Keeps your baby dry
Beautiful butterfly designed teething bib for relief from sore gums.
This ingenious little bib, the essentials neckerchew from Cheeky Chompers, helps keep teething babies dry, while offering a safe silicone corner for them to chew on. This stylish teething dribble bib lets baby chew away those teething pains with a soothing alternative to less hygienic options, no longer will you need to pick dropped teethers off the floor.
Super absorbent with a triple-layer quality cotton, to catch all those drools and keep your baby dry. It is also fully reversible for all dear wear. Easy to clean in the washing machine.
Features of Cheeky Chompers butterfly world neckerchew teething bib
- 3 super absorbent layers
- Contains no phthalates or BPA
- Reversible neckerchew
- Pliable silicone teether
- Relief from sore gums
- Machine washable
- Children aged 2 months to 2 years
- Neck size: 32cm - 38cm
Warnings and cautions
- Only use as intended by the manufacturer
How to use
- Simply attach around your babies neck.
Plain layers: 100% cotton.
Patterned fabric: 95% cotton 5% elastane
Teether: 100% food grade silicone (FDA approved), contains no phthalates or BPA and will never flake or peel
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here