- Helps to soothe sore gums
- Keeps your child entertained
- Made with food-grade silicone
A teething companion babies can hold, chew, and play with safely.
Bertie the Lion handychew is an award-winning sensory teething toy that little hands can easily hold, safely chew, and play with. Featuring multiple tactile features, soft tags, a crinkly ear, and a rattle, this adorable teething toy is a great addition to any changing bag.
It's made from food-grade silicone to massage sore gums. It even has a handy strap to fasten to the buggy or baby's wrist so you don't lose it. Also comes with a dummy loop so you can attach a dummy at any time.
Features of Cheeky Chompers Bertie the lion handychew
- With dummy loop
- Perfect size for babies to hold
- Easy to clean and machine washable
- Flexible and soft
- Strap for baby’s wrist
- Free from BPA or phthalates
- On-the-go teething fits into a travel bag
- 1 x teether
- From birth
Warnings and cautions
- Should be used under adult supervision
- Wash before and after each use
- Ensure the teether is in good condition before and after every session
- Discard if damaged
How to use
- Hand it to the little one to play with.
Teether - 100% food grade silicone (FDA approved)
Front print – 100% cotton
Cuddle fleece reverse – 100% polyester
Ribbons – 100% Polyester
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here