- Organic tangerine fragrance
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Naturally derived ingredients
Designed to clean and moisturise all skin types.
Childs Farm's award-winning mild, foaming bubble bath uses a special formula of tangerine oil which helps to soothe and calm your baby and vitamin E to gently moisturise the skin making bath time a breeze.
Childs Farm use natural free-from ingredients and essential oils to produce a range of mild, kind and delicious-smelling toiletries that care for the hair and skin of new-borns, babies and children.
Childs Farm bedtime bubbles has been dermatologically tested and is approved by paediatricians as suitable for sensitive skin and safe for people who may be prone to eczema.
Childs Farm baby bedtime bubbles, organic tangerine is registered with The Vegan Society and certified by Cruelty Free International.
Features of Childs Farm bedtime bubbles organic tangerine 250ml
- Contains organic essential oils
- Kind, mild and safe for skin
- For sensitive skin and eczema prone skin
- For newborns and older
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water. If irritation continues, stop use
- We recommend that you carry out a patch test 24 hours before using any product for the first time
How to use
- Pour a large amount into warm running water.
- Always check the bath temperature with your hand or thermometer before putting your baby in.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Limonene, Sucrose Laurate, Lauryl Glucoside, Dehydroacetic Acid, Alcohol, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil*, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbic Acid (* Denotes Certified Organic Ingredient).
Please check the label before using this product as Childs Farm may make small ingredient changes.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here