- Suitable for eczema-prone skin
- Moisturising with argan oil
- Leaves hair tangle-free
Leaves hair shiny and tangle-free and skin wonderfully soft.
Childs Farm hair and body wash contains sweet orange oil which makes cleaning off dirt a fragrant joy. Childs Farm uses free-from ingredients and essentials oils including argan oil that not only smell fantastic but they also have a wide range of benefits. Argan oils helps to leave hair shiny and skin smooth.
This hair and body wash is dermatologist and paediatrician approved making it suitable for sensitive skin and safe for people who may be prone to eczema.
Childs Farm hair and body wash, sweet orange is also registered with The Vegan Society and certified by Cruelty-Free International.
Features of Childs Farm sweet orange hair & body wash
- Organic sweet orange fragrance
- Vegan friendly and cruelty-free
- Free from ingredients
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Eczema friendly
- Newborns, children and adults
- Sensitive skin
- Eczema prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water. If irritation continues, stop use
- We recommend that you carry out a patch test 24 hours before using any product for the first time
How to use
- Massage a dollop of wash all over hair and body, then rinse.
- Repeat with hair as necessary.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Argan Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Parfum (Fragrance), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Limonene, Sodium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Sucrose Laurate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil Expressed, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Sorbic Acid.
Please check the label before using this product as Childs Farm may make small ingredient changes.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here