- Suitable for new-born babies
- Specially formulated to hydrate skin
- Fragrance free
Rich and luxurious, hydrating moisturising cream for all skin types.
Childs Farm unfragranced moisturiser has been dermatologically tested and specifically formulated to help care for your new-born's hair and skin. Using only free-from ingredients and essential oils Childs Farm's moisturiser is mild and kind making it perfect for your new-born baby or child.
Childs Farm unfragranced moisturiser can be used all over the body, face and hands and has been paediatrician approved to be suitable for sensitive skin and it can be used on eczema. Childs Farm moisturiser, unfragranced is registered with The Vegan Society and certified by Cruelty Free International.
Features of Childs Farm unfragranced moisturiser
- Free-from ingredients
- Fragrance free
- Kind to sensitive skin
- Vegan friendly
- Suitable for new-borns and older children
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water. If irritation continues, stop use
- We recommend that you carry out a patch test 24 hours before using any product for the first time
How to use
- Push down pump to release product onto hands.
- Smooth all over body, face, hands and feet.
- Apply twice daily to keep skin thoroughly moisturised and irritation at bay.
- A little goes a long way, so don't over-pump.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate/Stearate, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here