- Suitable for new-borns
- Strawberry & organic mint
- Specially formulated to hydrate the skin
A baby moisturiser suitable for sensitive skin.
Childs Farm baby moisturiser is an award-winning, mildly fragranced baby moisturiser that contains some of nature's finest ingredients. It has been specially formulated to help protect and hydrate your baby's delicate skin with soothing shea and cocoa butter. Childs Farm proudly uses natural free-from ingredients to make its products.
The naturally extracted shea and cocoa butter helps to soothe dry and irritated skin. It easily absorbs and melts into your skin and is rich in vitamin E and A, which helps to strengthen and repair. Childs Farm baby moisturiser is an essential to every nursery bag and is suitable for grownups too.
Features of Childs Farm strawberry & organic mint shampoo
- Detangling shampoo
- Strawberry and organic mint fragranced
- Suitable for all hair types
- Dermatologist approved for sensitive and eczema-prone skin
- Adults, children and babies
- Those with sensitive, eczema prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Squeeze a large dollop onto hands, massage thoroughly through hair, then rinse.
- Repeat as required.
- Finish your hair treatments by applying conditioner for perfectly tangle-free, super-shiny locks.
Childs Farm Shampoo for Luscious Locks 250ml Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Argan Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Glucoside, Lactic Acid, Sucrose Laurate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Oil*, Citric Acid, Alcohol.
(*Denotes Certified Organic Ingredient).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here