- Non-invasive oxygen saturation monitor
- Easy to read display
- Low power consumption
Simple, lightweight and easy to use the pulse oximeter.
The ChoiceMMEd pulse oximeter determines arterial oxygen saturation. Completely pain free, the medical device is simple to use to measure the oxygen saturation in your blood. Small, light and easy to use on the move or at home, it has a easy-to-read display with adjustable brightness controls.
The ChoiceMMEd pulse oximeter is a useful way to monitor your health if you experience or live with heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases or asthma. Simply place it on your finger and the display offers four different views for easy-to-read results.
Features of ChoiceMMed oxywatch fingertip pulse oximeter
- Non-invasive way to measure your oxygen saturation
- Six different modes
- Ten brightness settings
- Low power consumption
- Small and light for use at home or when you're on the go
- Simple and completely pain-free measurement
- 1 x Oximeter
- 2 x AAA batteries
- 1 x patient leaflet
- 1 x landyard
SpO₂Measurement range: 70%-100%
Pulse RateMeasurement range: 30-250bpm
Parameters: SpO₂, PR, Pulse bar
Mode: 6 display modes
Power Requirements: Two AAA-size batteries
- Children under supervision
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Please read instructions carefully before use
- Remove batteries if the oximeter is not to be used for a couple of days
How to use
- Place one of your fingers into the rubber opening of the pulse oximeter.
- Press the switch button one time on front panel to turn the pulse oximeter on.
- Keep your hands still for the reading. Do not shake your finger during the test. It is recommended that you do not move your body while taking a reading.
- Read the data from the display screen.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here