- Softens & removes ear wax
- Enriched with olive oil
- Prevents hardened build-up
Easy to use ear drops to prevent wax build-up.
Ear wax is a natural, oily substance produced to protect the eardrum. In some people this wax can build up which can lead to ear pain or partial hearing loss. Olive oil is a natural lubricant which gently softens and helps remove ear wax. Drops can be used during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
Features of Cl-ear olive oil ear drops
- Makes wax easy to remove
- Hear more clearly
- Softens & breaks up earwax
- Prevents build up
- Easy to use
- Children (after medical diagnosis)
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use if seal on the bottle is broken before first use
- Children should receive medical diagnosis before using these drops to confirm earwax is present
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are using any other medication in your ears
- Do not use if you are allergic or sensitive to olive oil
- Do not use if the ear is infected, inflammed or bleeding or if the eardrum is ruptured
- There are no known side effects when using olive oil but if you experience any irritation or other effects, stop using them and tell your doctor or pharmacist
- Avoid contact with the eyes, in case of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly with clean water and consult a doctor
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
How to use
- Check that the nozzle and bottle are not damaged or broken before use.
- Tilt head to one side with the affected ear facing upwards.
- Avoid touching the ear with the nozzle and do not put nozzle into the ear canal.
- Drop 2 to 3 drops into the ear and gently massage around the outside of the ear.
- Allow a few minutes for the drops to reach the ear drum, keeping the head tilted.
- Plug the ear lightly with cotton wool if required to prevent leakage.
- To remove oil, tilt head so that ear is facing downwards and allow oil to drain.
- Gently wipe outside of ear to remove residue.
- Gently wipe dropper with clean cotton wool after use.
- Use the drops twice a day for up to 7 days.
- Repeat with other ear if required.
- The doctor, nurse, or specialist may advise you with specific instructions for using the drops depending on the severity of the wax problem.
- You should follow the instructions to ensure removal of wax.
100% Olive Oil.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here