- Softens & removes ear wax
- Enriched with olive oil
- For clearer hearing
Easy to use ear spray to remove ear wax.
Ear wax is a natural, oily substance produced to protect the eardrum. In some people the wax can build up which can lead to partial hearing loss or ear pain. Cl-ear olive oil ear spray is a swift and easy spray device to help break down and remove ear wax with the use of pharmaceutical grade olive oil.
Features of Cl-ear olive oil ear spray
- Makes wax easy to remove
- Hear more clearly
- Softens & breaks up earwax
- Prevents build up
- Easy to use
- Children (after medical diagnosis)
Warnings and cautions
- Children should receive medical diagnosis before using these drops to confirm earwax is present
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are using any other medication in your ears
- Do not use if you are allergic or sensitive to olive oil
- Do not use if the ear is infected, inflamed or bleeding or if the eardrum is ruptured
- There are no known side effects when using olive oil ear drops but if you experience any irritation or other effects, stop using them and tell your doctor or pharmacist
- Avoid contact with the eyes, in case of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly with clean water and consult a doctor
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
How to use
- 2 to 3 drops in the ear to be treated, twice a day for a treatment duration of 7 days.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
100% Olive Oil.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here