- Gentle on your hair and scalp
- Provides 100% grey coverage
- Fresh floral scent
Enhance the colour of your hair and refresh your look with this permanent hair colour product.
Clairol Nice’n Easy crème is a natural-looking but permanent hair-colour product with a blend of three tones plus highlights and conditioners. The crème is gentle on your hair and scalp and provides 100% grey coverage with soft and shiny results. It's allergy-gentle formula reduces the risk of an adverse reaction.
Features of Clairol Nice ’N Easy permanent creme
- Natural colours
- A blend of three salon tones and highlights
- Built-in conditioners
- Creamy non-drip formula
- Fresh scent
- 1 x colour creme
- 1 x colour activator
- 1 x CC + colourseal conditioner
- 1 x pair of gloves
- Those over 16 years old only
Warnings and cautions
- Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions
- Not to be used on people under 16 years old
- In case of any reaction, or when in doubt, consult a doctor before using any hair colour product
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Rinse eyes immediately if the product comes into contact with them
- Do not use to dye your eyelashes or eyebrows
- Wear suitable gloves
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Do a patch test 48 hours before colouring.
- When you’re ready to colour, pour the colour blend formula into the colour blend activator and close the cap.
- With your gloves on, place a finger over the applicator bottle and shake.
- Part your hair into sections and apply colour from the roots to the ends.
- Set the timer for 25 minutes or 45 minutes for stubborn greys.
- Rinse and gloss. Apply colour-seal conditioning gloss to lock in shine. Save the remaining conditioner to use once a week.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonia, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ammonium Sulfate, Parfum/ Fragrance, Sodium Sulfite, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, 2-Methylresorcinol, Steareth-200, 2-Methoxymethyl-p-Phenylenediamine, p-Aminophenol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Disodium EDTA, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here