- Natural looking tone and highlights
- 100% grey coverage
- Soft, shiny hair
Natural looking permanent hair colour enriched with oils.
Nice 'n easy no ammonia semi-permanent hair colour gives you a natural and healthy-looking colour result. Ideal for the ones who are getting their hair coloured for the first time, it's system, with aloe vera and oils, leaves no visible root line, as the colour will gradually wash away. So no long-term commitment.
Features of Clairol Nice N Easy no ammonia hair dye
- Permanent cream colour
- No ammonia
- Gentle on hair and the scalp
- Oil infused with conditioners
- 100% grey coverage
- Natural looking colour with a blend of tones and highlights
- Grey coverage
Warnings and cautions
- 48 hours before use always do a patch test
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- If irritation occurs discontinue use and seek medical advice
- Hair Colourants can cause allergic reactions which in rare cases can be severe. Tattoos may increase your risk of allergy to this product. Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours before each time you colour even if you have already use colouring products before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. Do not buy the product at all if: You have already experienced any reaction to hair colour products You have sensitive irritated or damaged scalp In these cases, consult a doctor before dyeing your hair with any colour product. Read and follow instructions on enclosed leaflet Contains Phenylenediamines (Toluenediamines) and Hydrogen Peroxide Can cause allergic reaction. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. Avoid contact with Eyes. Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Parental advice - product non intended to be used on children keep out of reach of children Always carry out a strand test to preview the results. If your hair is thick or longer than shoulder length you may need an extra box of Nice'n Easy No ammonia. Read and follow instructions on enclosed leaflet.
How to use
- Do a patch test 48 hours before colouring.
- When you're ready to colour, pour the Colour Blend Formula (labelled 1) into the Colour Blend Activator (labelled 2) and close the cap.
- With your gloves on, place a finger over the applicator bottle and shake well.
- Part your hair into sections and apply colour staring at the roots, working your way to the ends.
- Set the timer for 25 minutes or 35 minutes for stubborn greys.
- Rinse and gloss. Apply ColourSeal Conditioning Gloss (labelled 3) to lock in shine. Save the remaining conditioner to use once a week.
Aqua, Hexylene Glycol, Ethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Soytrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Parfum, Oleth-5, C11-15 Pareth-9, Oleth-2, Dilinoleic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tall Oil Acid, Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Oleamide MIPA, C12-15 Pareth-3, P-Phenylenediamine, Oleth-10, EDTA, Panthenol, Resorcinol, P-Aminophenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, M-Aminophenol, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, 1-Naphthol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here