- Natural looking tone and highlights
- 100% grey coverage
- Gentle on the scalp
Natural looking permanent hair colour enriched with oils.
Clairol Nice 'N Easy is a natural looking permanent home hair colour, with a blend of three tones and highlights and enriched with conditioners at every step. Nice 'N Easy is gentle on the hair and scalp due to its oil infused colour. It provides 100% grey coverage and leaves the hair soft and shiny.
Features of Clairol Nice 'N Easy permanent creme
- Natural looking colour with a blend of tones and highlights
- Gentle on hair and the scalp
- Oil infused with conditioners
- 100% grey coverage
- Permanent cream colour
- At home colour
- Grey coverage
Warnings and cautions
- Always do a patch test 48 hours before colouring
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- If irritation occurs discontinue use and seek medical advice
- Avoide contact with the eyes, if product does come into contact with the eyes rinse well with water
How to use
Before colouring your hair carry out an allergy test 48 hours before colouring.
- When you're ready to colour, pour the Colour Blend Formula (labelled 1) into the Colour Blend Activator (Labelled 2) and close the cap.
- With your gloves on, place a finger over the applicator bottle and shake well.
- Part your hair into sections and apply colour starting at the roots, working your way to the ends.
- Set the timer for 25min, or 35min for stubborn greys. Do not exceed recommended time.
- Rinse and gloss. Apply ColourSeal Conditioning Gloss (labelled 3) to lock in shine. Save the remaining conditioner to use once a week.
Water/ Aqua/ Eau, Bis-Hydroxy/Methoxy Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Benzoate, Edta, Histidine, Sodium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Magnesium Nitrate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolino.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here