- Absorbs rapidly
- Relives sneezing and itchy eyes
One-a-day, easy to swallow tablets for the relief of hay fever symptoms.
Clarityn Allergy can relieve allergic symptoms due to hayfever and other airborne allergies such as house dust mite and pet allergies. Clarityn Allergy may also be taken for allergic skin conditions such as rash, itching and urticaria (hives).One tablet provides effective relief - without making you drowsy.
Features of Clarityn allergy 60 tablets
- Provides relief of hayfever symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itchy throat or nose
- Also treats the symptoms of other allergies associated with pets, house and dust mites
- Can also be taken for allergic skin conditions such as rash, itching, redness and urticaria (hives)
- Up to 24 hour, all day relief. Can be used for adults and children over 6 years.
- 60 tablets
- Hay fever symptoms
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not use during pregnancy or if you are breastfeeding
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
- Take one tablet per day, preferably in the morning.
Each tablet contains Loratadine 10 mg, also contains Lactose
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here