- Unique, smart algorithm
- Identifies your 4 best days
- Maximise your chances of getting pregnant
Smart algorithm is the only one that can adapt every time you test.
Clearblue digital ovulation test with dual hormone indicator 10 tests is the only one that typically identifies your 4 best days to get pregnant naturally, that's 2 more than any other test. By accurately tracking 2 key fertility hormones, estrogen and luteinising hormone (LH), it identifies 2 Peak fertility days, like all other ovulation tests, but also typically 2 High fertility days before that, so you have more opportunities to get pregnant.
Its unique, smart algorithm is the only one that can adapt every time you test to indicate your personal wider fertility window. Have intercourse on High and Peak fertility days to maximise your chances of getting pregnant naturally, the unmistakably clear Clearblue Digital smiley face will tell you when your body is ready. Over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge.
Features of Clearblue digital ovulation test with dual hormone indicator 10 tests
- Over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge
- The only ovulation test that typically identifies your 4 best days to get pregnant 2x any other test
- Identifies extra fertile days that no other ovulation test can, so you have more opportunities to get pregnant naturally
- Clear results, the unique Clearblue ‘smiley face’ appears on your fertile days
- The only ovulation test that accurately tracks your personal levels of 2 key fertility hormones
- 10 tests
Warnings and cautions
- Clearblue digital ovulation test with dual hormone indicator is not intended for contraceptive use and is not suitable if you have recently been pregnant, reached the menopause, have polycystic ovarian syndrome or take certain fertility drugs
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully
- This device is for home use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store at room temperature
- Do not reuse the test sticks
- Clearblue is a trade mark of SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (‘SPD’). Copyright © 2017 SPD. All rights reserved.
How to use
- Read complete instructions before use.
- Before applying urine to the test stick it must be inserted into the test holder.
Cranberry extract, Cellulose, Hypromellose (E464), Stearic acid, Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide, Red iron oxide (E172), Titanium dioxide (E171). The active substance is 36 mg Proanthocyanidins (PAC) (DMAC) per capsule.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here